Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Video Test - Review on Umobile 21mbps MIFI Router

I just got the MIFI router today and i am kinda loving the SPEED of it

It manage to capture 2.5mbps and More when i am in Home - Kg Baru.

It takes a while to setup and understand but - I get it done :D

One anoying things that i could figure out is .. why i have to always plug in the Modem to a PC to key in the SIM PIN NUmber.. kenot be just one time only ah ?




I know.. i work for Umobile. But i still use other product to compare and so far.. this is the best i ever had. I had complain from most of my friend that is with the GREEN company.. Takde coverage la itu ini. The yellow also like that. same goes to the BLUE

I judge all by the performance - and in my video it has already shows that .. this company WORKS ~!


fadlisham.fadzil
Art Director
pyrozyro | fotografia
http://pyrozyro.blogspot.com
pyrozyro@gmail.com
+6 018 2008806
wedding/events | portraiture | commercials | product

1 comment:

Ms M said...

Dude, you can remove SIM PIN actually.