Thursday, February 16, 2012

Post Rawak | Church LIght

I will try to Post some photos Daily, MayB from my phone nor my 60D. Just trying to make a habit of POSTING


Today, i woke up and decided to Grab my faithful 60D along to work.

taking the unusual route - KG Baru - M Jamek - Hang Tuah, i see a lot of sun Flare due to sunrise. beautiful. I like Flares.... it just..... awesome. Period !.

so hop on the Star LRT and start  - ermm Shooting..
Ive been seeing the view daily... everyday. just could manage to bring a camera ( or pull out my phone to snap a photos ** lazy ass)

And the Winner for today's Photos is ...

Church Light. 

Church Light
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
Galileo Galilei


I was on the Train ( Star LRT) when i arrived at The Plaza Rakyat Stations, this came out in Frame. Quick Snaps before the Door Closed.


fadlisham.fadzil
Art Director
pyrozyro | fotografia
http://pyrozyro.blogspot.com
pyrozyro@gmail.com
+6 018 2008806
wedding/events | portraiture | commercials | product

No comments: